Inspired by Britney, now you can clean up again and again with this unique dishcloth.
The original Swedish dishcloth material was invented by a Swedish engineer in 1949. These dishcloths are made of the same materials. 70% wood cellulose from FSC certified forests and 30% cotton. This marvelously absorbent dishcloth from Sweden is a wonder in the kitchen. They absorb 15 times their own weight and dry very quickly.
- Perfect for household chores, from cleaning up spills to polishing.
- Can be used with just water, soap, or cleaners. Bleach safe.
- Cleans counter tops, granite, stainless steel and glass. (streak-free)
- It can be cleaned in the washing machine or in the top rack of the dishwasher.
- Machine wash cold. Hang or lay flat to dry. Do not tumble dry.
- It is 100% natural and printed with water-based inks.
- Measures 6.5" x 8"
- Water-based ink silkscreened on 70% wood cellulose and 30% cotton.