Color instant film for Polaroid™ 600-type cameras. Thanks to an innovative color protection formula, this film boasts great color saturation, a high level of detail and sharpness, and stunning image quality.
Eight instant color photos with white frames. For use in Polaroid 600-type cameras and Impossible I-type cameras. Images begin to emerge within 2 minutes. Full development takes about 20-30 minutes. The latest color film formula produces photos with rich color, well-balanced tones and those soft textures that make analog photography so distinctive. Its iconic white frame is a piece of instant history.
- 8 exposures per pack
- Type: Color instant film for Polaroid™ 600-type cameras
- Format: 3.5 x 4.2 in (8.8 x 10.7 cm)
- Image area: 3.1 x 3.1 in (7.9 x 7.9 cm)
- Finish: Glossy
- Development: 30 minutes approximately at 70°F (21°C)
- Battery: Built in, long lasting battery to power up the camera and flash
- ASA 640