Eight instant color photos with white frames. For use in Polaroid SX-70-type cameras. Images begin to emerge within 2 minutes. Full development takes 20-30 minutes. SX-70 film has a lower ISO than our other films, which makes it perfect for capturing fine detail in well-lit conditions. Beloved by artists and professional photographers, this film makes photos with rich color, well-balanced tones and distinctive analog texture. It’s a great choice for anyone who wants to take their photography further.
- 8 exposures per pack
- Type: Color instant film for Polaroid™ SX-70-type cameras
- Format: 3.5 x 4.2 in (8.8 x 10.7 cm)
- Image area: 3.1 x 3.1 in (7.9 x 7.9 cm)
- Finish: Glossy
- Development: 30 minutes approximately at 70°F (21°C)
- Battery: Built in, long lasting battery to power up the camera and flash