Par Avion started with their own chopped authentic Italian biscotti and blended these with hand-roasted pistachios, honey flakes, and a rich blend of Indian and Ceylon teas to create an enticing blend that is equally enjoyable with or without milk.
- 1½ tsp. loose leaf tea
- 8 oz. boiling (212°) water
- steep for 3 minutes
Iced Tea Recipe (8 servings)
- ¼ cup tea, 8 cups cold water, steep for 1-3 hours in fridge, sweeten to taste. Keep refrigerated and consume within 3 days.
Tea Latte Recipe (1 serving)
- 3 tsp. tea, 1 cup water, ½ cup steamed milk, ½ tsp. sugar or condensed milk. Steep tea in water and add to steamed milk.
Black tea, pistachios, natural flavors, almonds, biscotti, chrysanthemum, coconut flakes, honey
Contains dairy, nuts and wheat.
- 2 oz. Loose Leaf Tea in Artisan Tin
- Hand blended with love in the USA